Extractive and heavy industries
We have worked with a number of companies within this sector, including Celtic Energy and Banks Mining Group, helping to solve issues and take on long term management of their land.
Potential problems for the extractive and heavy industry
- Lack of exit route for non-core land
- Maintenance of the land
- Risk to reputation, sustainability or credibility
- Planning consent
- Take land into long term ownership and management
- Act as interim site managers
- Provide upfront design services
- Engage with the local community
- Support planning applications
Extractive and heavy industry companies we have worked with
- Celtic Energy
- The Banks Group
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.