Want to hold an event at a Land Trust space?
We have a formal procedure for approving and supporting events; an outline of the key points is given below.
For further information and to apply for an event licence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing an overview of your event and stating when and where you would like to hold it.
- An event is considered to be (1) an organised gathering of more than 20 people and / or (2) an organised gathering where attendees pay a fee to the organiser.
- Holding an event on a Land Trust site without permission is likely to invalidate any insurance the organiser may hold.
- Exclusive use of a site cannot be given.
- The Land Trust may charge for event licenses. The fee will be determined according to the specifics of the application.
- All event applications will be considered against the Land Trust’s charitable objectives and the site aims.
- It is not guaranteed that applications will be approved.
- Applications should be made a minimum of six weeks before the proposed event date.
A thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling experience
Anthony McCrea, Skanska Corporate Volunteer
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.