What we do
We are an established national land management charity working with both the private and public sector.
- We acquire and manage almost every type of open space
- We solve challenges faced by the commercial or public sector who own land which is not suitable for development and provide management solutions for it to be public open space and green infrastructure
- We provide a secure and sustainable exit strategy for open space which is cost effective, typically long term and benefits the surrounding communities and environment, achieving effective management and added value
- We are passionate about the long term management and investment in public open spaces, and the benefits that well managed land can bring to an area, including economic uplift; community, social and health benefits; educational opportunities and enhancing biodiversity and the wider environment
- We are dynamic, flexible, creative and commercially focused. With the combined expertise of our own experienced staff and close business partnerships, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of services, tailored to suit your business needs
- We are able to offer significant expertise in designing open space to economic, efficient and risk-minimising specifications
The way we do it
Our model ensures that we are best placed to offer solutions in a wide range of circumstances, aiming to be the leading organisation in the design, planning and sustainable management of open space and thought leaders in this field. As a charity, there is also no profit element in our costs.
Involving the Land Trust in your open space schemes can contribute significant short, medium and long term economic, environmental and social benefits to both you and the community. These will be achieved through the direct management of the landscape, our ability to leverage additional resources, and delivery of our charitable aims.
Can we help you?
If you have land in your ownership and would like to work with us to discuss the potential opportunities, please contact us
House building is not just about providing new homes; a good quality built environment can make a contribution towards economic development as well as improving wellbeing, social cohesion and skill levels and working with the Land Trust is helping us to achieve this.
John Beresford, Development Director, Grainger plc.
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.