The Land Trust’s BNG Survey Terms and Conditions
The following outlines the terms and conditions applicable to the prize allocated to the Land Trust’s BNG survey, August 2022, only.
- The prize of a one-hour ‘online’ lunch and learn webinar with an industry leading consultant on BNG will be offered to one respondent of the Land Trust’s BNG survey who completes their survey in full.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Only one entry per respondent will be accepted. Once entered, the survey cannot be modified or adjusted.
- No cash equivalent is available and failure to accept the prize will result in a null and void entry.
- All surveys must be completed between the specified timeframe, from Tuesday 2 August – Wednesday 31 August 2022, inclusive of these dates.
- One winner will be chosen, at random, and informed on Thursday 1 September 2022 by 5pm.
- Anyone related to a member of staff at the Land Trust, LPDF or HBF may not enter.
- The Land Trust will not circulate the details of anyone participating in the survey with any third party and will only name the winner for the purposes of organising the prize.
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.