The Land Trust Service Charge Customer Satisfaction Survey 2022 T&Cs
|The following outlines the terms and conditions applicable to the prize allocated to the Residents Survey, circulated to customers paying a service charge to the Land Trust only.|
- The prize of one x £50 One4All voucher will be offered to one service charge paying customer of each site that The Land Trust Manages who completes their survey in full.
- Anyone entering who cannot prove they’re a resident at a Land Trust service charge venue will be excluded from the draw.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Only one entry per service charge paying customer will be accepted. Once entered, the survey cannot be modified or adjusted.
- No cash equivalent is available and failure to accept the voucher will result in a null and void entry
- All surveys must be completed between the specified timeframe, from Monday 4th July – Wednesday 31st August 2022, inclusive of these dates.
- One winner will be chosen for each site, at random, and informed on Friday 16 September by 5pm.
- Anyone related to a member of staff at the Land Trust who lives on a service charge site may not enter.
- The winner agrees to being named across Land Trust social media channels for the purpose of announcing the result and declaring a winner.
- The Land Trust will not circulate the details of anyone participating in the survey with any third party and will only name the winner for the purposes of announcing the conclusion of the draw.
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.