16th August 2023
Stephenson Halliday, working on behalf of national land management charity the Land Trust, are looking to hear from organisations that would be interested in tendering for the forthcoming amenity landscape maintenance contract for the Trust’s sites in Warrington.
The bulleted list below provides an overview of the operation types required across the various land parcels. If you would like further details about the location, scale and context of the sites then this can be requested via the email below.
• Cleansing (including: vegetated areas, woodland, hardstanding, waterbodies, and emptying of litter bins);
• Weed control (including: footpaths, bridleways, car parks, hardstanding, hard features, and shrub beds);
• Grass cutting (maintained as: short grass, rough grass, long grass or wildflower grassland (cut and collect to wildflower areas);
• Site inspections and reporting (including general sites, and weekly/monthly inspections of play areas);
• Hedge cutting
• Woodland edge maintenance;
• Shrub maintenance;
• Aquatic planting / SuDS / ditch maintenance.
Further details will be provided at the Invitation to Tender stage. An initial three-year contract commencing 1st April 2024 is proposed by the Land Trust with an option to extend for an additional two years upon written instruction, to be agreed annually (2024 – 2029). It’s expected the contract information and Invitation to Tender documents will be issued at the end of August 2023, with an allowance of approximately one month for receipt of tenders. The annual value of the contract is expected to be in the range £180,000 – £350,000.
Expressions of Interest need to be submitted to by firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or no later than Thursday 24 August 2023.
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.Contact us
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.Get Involved