Land Trust through the seasons photography competition T&Cs
How to enter
By email: send your photograph as an email attachment or shareable link to email@example.com with the subject Photography Competition. Please include your full name and details of when and where the photograph was taken.
How will this be judged?
The competition will be judged by Land Trust staff judges.
Terms and Conditions
- Photographs must be taken on, or looking at, a Land Trust site taken between January 2024 – 9 December 2024.
- By submitting photographs to the photography competition, you are giving the Trust permission and consent to use the photographs in digital, online, print marketing and promotional materials. All images submitted will be credited with the full name submitted. If you do not want your photographs to be used by the Trust, you must state this in your correspondence with the Trust.
- Consent MUST be obtained by completion of the photography consent form, for anyone recognisable in the photographs (or parent / guardian consent for under 16s).
- All entries must include entrant’s full name, where taken and date taken.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 9 December 2024. Anything submitted after that date will not be considered.
- The winner will be announced in December 2024.
- The winner will receive a £100 voucher only.
- Four winners will be chosen from each season and will receive £25 each.
- The winner will be announced on social media and will be contacted by email to arrange for the voucher to be emailed or send via post.
- Land Trust staff are not permitted to enter the competition.
View all news
Get in touch
If you have any questions or queries about what we do or how to go about working with us we'd love to hear from.
How you can help
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic, committed people who want to make a real and lasting difference in their local community.